Ecotone, Inc. is looking for a stream restoration foreman to join our growing team. Ecotone’s Construction Division specializes in stream restoration, wetland construction, stormwater renovation, as well as providing design, environmental consulting, and ecosystem credit services.
Summary: The Stream Restoration Foreman will manage heavy equipment operators and landscape crews, coordinate grading and installation of stream structures, and communicate with inspectors, designers, and subcontractors.
- Assist with pre-construction coordination.
- Operate heavy equipment
safely and efficiently (excavators, loaders, skid steers).
- Oversee implementation of environmental restoration projects, with a focus on
productivity, profitability, and sustainability.
- Manage, motivate, and
inspire construction crews.
- Positive attitude a must; flexible, and customer-service oriented.
- 3+ years experience in construction management.
- Experience in environmental restoration a plus.
- Ability to interpret and implement complex designs and specifications.
- Safety training a plus.
- Clean driving record.
- Drug and background check required.
opportunities for growth and career advancement. Travel is required.
Forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org